Myanmar Airways International A320 Captain
Myanmar Airways Worldwide is on the lookout for Airbus A320 Kind-Rated First Officer (Non Commuting) to affix our Flight Operation Division.
The candidate shall:
- Have a minimal of ICAL Stage 5 English language proficiency.
- Maintain a legitimate ATPL acknowledged by Myanmar DCA.
- Have a minimal of 1,000 flight hours on sort as PIC.
- Have a minimal of 5,000 complete flight hours fastened wing.
- Have a legitimate medical certificates acknowledged or acceptable to Myanmar DCA.
- Not older than 55 years of age as 31st December 2021.
- Possess sturdy communication and excellent interpersonal expertise to work together with all personnel with the group.
candidates shall ship in full resume with a latest picture to email@example.com or following deal with no later than 10th September 2021 (clearly indicating “Administration & Human Assets Division” on the envelope.)
No. 88, third Ground IBC Constructing, Pyay Street, (11) Quarter, Hlaing Township, Yangon, Mayanmar.
Please contact at +95 (01) 9670014 – 20.