Bamboo Airways Flight Operations Officer
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Helping the SQA Flight Operations Supervisor to keep up the doc system associated to flight.
- Helping FSQA supervisor to develop, preserve and often replace high quality requirements for Flight Operation
- Take part in FDA Staff.
- Implementing investigation associated to flight operations, hazard identification, and threat evaluation.
- Auditing, evaluating the compliance with requirements, security – high quality coverage for companies of provider in-flight operation of BAV.
- Processing doc which is available in or out.
- Coordinating and communicates with CAAV, different authorities, and worldwide aviation organizations on Questions of safety, performing different duties assigned by SQA Flight Operations Supervisor.
- College Diploma
- English intermediate stage (TOEIC 600 or equal)
- Good talking, listening, studying, and writing expertise, laptop expertise about Microsoft Phrase, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Most popular standards:
- Engineer Diploma associated to science and expertise
- Have primary data or experiences concerning the aviation trade